Are you hurting from a past abortion?
- Statistics estimate that close to 43% (1 out of 3) women have experienced an abortion. These women carry an incredible burden of silence and heartache. Many struggle for years with repressed memories, guilt, shame, and depression. Most women feel they are not allowed to talk about their abortion experience, especially in church.
- Did you know that the abortion rate is close to the same inside the church as it is outside. Having an unplanned pregnancy can be scary and many who experience one feel completely alone. Fear and shame can lead women (including moms with kids already) to make abortion decisions they eventually regret, which triggers more fear, shame, and trauma.
- If you feel you have never completely healed or recovered from an abortion experience, or that a past abortion may be affecting your current quality of life, then Surrendering the Secret is for you. This study offers an 8-step biblical healing modeled by women who have been where you are. Surrendering the Secret is a study designed to bring women together who understand the need for seeking peace with the past and desire a better understanding of God’s plan for making the most painful losses of our past work for His glory!
- Our mission is to provide a supportive and confidential environment that facilitates healing and restoration from a past abortion and bringing a sense of hope and purpose for the future.
- If you have an abortion in your past and want to learn more about abortion recovery resources. Contact Laurie at LaurieM@lifelinepcc.org for a confidential conversation.