Prayer Team Page
“Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done by my Father in Heaven.” (Matthew 18:19)
We believe that prayer is essential to our ministry and we thank you for your interest in supporting Lifeline PCC through prayer. By partnering with us in prayer, you are helping us seek the Lord’s will and protection for our ministry as well as lifting our clients up in prayer.
Below are some ways to start praying for the Lifeline ministry. If you’d like information on how to join our prayer team, contact Terry at email@example.com
- Pray for clients to visit our center – particularly those abortion- minded or vulnerable to abortion.
- Pray for strength and wisdom for our current volunteers as they minister to clients. And pray for God to raise up new volunteers willing to heed His call to serve here.
- Pray for protection from spiritual warfare that would hinder our ability to minister and serve.
- Pray for God to raise up new donors and that those donors will be obedient to His calling.
- Pray for the clients who receive Ultrasounds. Also pray for wisdom and discernment for the medical professionals who are caring for them.
- Pray for God to raise up women and men willing to develop relationships with clients participating in our education programs. Pray that clients will be receptive to the teaching particularly in the area of creating a family based on spiritual truth.
- Pray for the continued growth of our fatherhood ministry as we encourage fathers (and mothers) to become godly role-models for their children while becoming engaged and active in the life of their child.